Monday, September 12, 2016

Good Night Messages For Sister

At this time so many boy and girl can use Android mobile phone and this mobile phone we can use facebook and whatshap.At night time we can share good night messages for each other and at this time every boy and girl has sister. So night time every girl and boy can send message for your sister.


Good Night Messages For Sister:

Like moon you will also gave light
So please always go to sleep at time
To make all you dreams true for ever
Good night

VISIT MORE 















Good night images 
Giggles and tears, smiles and frowns. Everything from dead serious, to goofing around. Life’s ups and downs, tornados and twisters… are totally bearable, when you have a sister.
Hai Moon! Dim Your Light…Hello Wind ! Breeze soft..Hai flower! Blossom Slowly..Hello Earth! spin gently..Becoze My Dear SISTER is going to sleep!…Good Night.
My dear sister, on your special day I‘d like to wish you an exciting life, full of great discoveries and joyful surprises!
Goos night image
My dear sister I am thank full to mom
Who gave you to me for living happily
Good night
Whether young or old, whether poor or rich… I know that the only place in the world where I can get free and unlimited accommodation is in my sister’s heart. I love you.



“For my dearest sister in law, I wish you a good and a peaceful night sleep filled with beautiful dreams and memories. I hope you have a good undisturbed sleep to refresh you for the day tomorrow. Have a good night.”




No comments:

Post a Comment